Sunday, August 14, 2011

Treat's turntable.fm AutoDJ

Update: I have been officially asked by the turntable.fm community to take down this posting.
...and so I have removed the link to the download.

I never built the script for myself, I only have 5 songs in my playlist on the site. I built it for the tt.fm community -- and they rejected it. The people behind tt.fm and the community members didn't like it (about 80% negative feedback). Fair enough I say, and now it is gone.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
treats

********************************************************

I made a script to automatically select a DJ position on turntable.fm at 1 second increments. Let me know how it is working for you below.

This script will run in the background and detect an open DJ seat only if your turntable.fm window is not in the background.

Here is a link to a script I made: No more!

@turntable.fm -- I looked through your TOS and this seems to be acceptable. If this isn't the case just let me know: jonnytreats@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I think 1 second may be too long -- let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given there is a demand for this, I plan on adding a sound notification to alert you if you are afk

    ReplyDelete